- Tapioca helps add crispness to crusts and chew to baked goods
- Tapioca flour is an extremely smooth flour, which makes for a great thickener in sauces, pies and soups since it never discolors and contains no discernible taste or smell
- Tapioca flour helps bind gluten free recipes and improves the texture of baked goods
- It can also be used to replace corn starch (use 2 Tbsp tapioca flour for each 1 Tbsp corn starch)
- Moreover, it never coagulates or separates when refrigerated or frozen
- Use in combination with other gluten free flours for best results
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30g)
Servings Per Container: 20.00
Amount Per Serving % Daily
Calories from Fat
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods