- The masculine flower blossom seed, also known as flower pollen, has a hard membrane that protects the intramural gamete cells during natural transition from one flower to the feminine reproductive part of the next blossom
- POWERFUL POLLEN FROM THE HONEYBEE
BodyMe certified organic bee pollen is one of the most nutritional natural superfoods available
- The bee then lacticly ferments the flower pollen at the hive to form a nutrient rich bee pollen granules ready for our harmless collection as one of the natural world's great wholefoods.
organic bee pollen granules, bee pollen capsules organic bee pollen granules, bee pollen capsules organic bee pollen granules, bee pollen capsules
BodyMe organic bee pollen is EU certified organic GB-ORG-05 and is naturally produced and harvested in Spain, which is widely considered as one of the highest quality producing locations in the world
- Flower pollen moves through many channels such as bees and wind and is known as the process of pollination
- During collection of nectar from the flower, the honey bee attracts pollen to it’s legs and other parts of it’s body
- Our granules and bee pollen capsules are gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians.
Bee pollen granules have been consumed as one of nature's super foods for many years and is also widely claimed to be one of nature's perfect whole foods.
• Contains lutein / zeaxanthin
• Contains beta-carotene
• Contains balanced enzymes and coenzymes
• Is high in fibre
• Is high in protein
• Is a source of natural sugars and energy
• Is certified gluten-free
• Is suitable for vegetarians
There is no set use for our granules. However people tend to start with a small amount, followed by 1 to 2 teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) per day. With a bit of imagination, try adding to breakfasts, smoothies, salads, yoghurt, juices etc.