- Iron helps move oxygen around the body and zinc helps maintain testosterone levels in the blood and helps with cell division.
The diet satisfier - protein also helps us to feel fuller for longer, good for satiety
- The energiser - our bars contain vitamins B1, B3 and B6, magnesium, phosphorus and iron which help us keep a normal metabolism and reduces tiredness and fatigue
- The health keeper - our bars are source of good fats which are good for normal heart function and maintaining normal cholesterol levels
- Even the small amount of saturated fat is good as it's from the coconut oil in the form of MCTs (Medium-chain Triglycerides)
- Our bars also a good source of magnesium, vitamins B1, B3 and B6 that are good for the nerves, heart and mind
- The magnesium phosphorus and zinc are good for our bones and teeth
- Vitamin B6 keeps our hormones regular and vitamin B3 and zinc are good for our skin
- Magnesium even has added benefits of helping electrolyte balancing - keeps us functioning at our best
The protector - the zinc in our bars helps protect our cells from oxidative stress and along with it's friends - vitamin B6 and iron, helps keep our immune intact.
Keeping it clean
We love to keep it clean, it's the way nature always intended it! no nasties, no added sugars, no additives or preservatives, and we don't mess with the natural organic ingredients
- Our body greets the bar with .......ahhh, we recognise you!
Organic is our thing! so we only use only the finest organic ingredients
- They cost more but it's worth it - the quality is better, it's clean, they're less processed and it's ethical - better for the planet, people, animals and everything in between
- All our protein bars are certified by the Soil Association.
Plant protein blend* (pea protein*, sprouted brown rice protein*, hemp seed protein*), cashews*, dates*, coconut nectar*, cacao*, cacao nibs*, water, coconut oil*, orange oil*, and that's it!
*100% certified organic.
Essential amino acid
BodyMe bar blend
Histidine 18 16
Isoleucine 25 34
Leucine 55 60
Lysine 51 41
Methionene (+ Cysteine) 25 22
Phenylalanine (+ Tyrosine) 47 40
Threonine 27 27
Tryptophan 7 7
Valine 32 57