- So now all kinds of food can be made outdoors, not only barbecues and twist bread.
Vegetables and potatoes can be made in the pot while the flames of the fire still burn
- The mobile Bon-fire kitchen is a fully equipped kitchen with pots, pan and pancake pan ready to set up over the fire
- You can use the pan for paella, pizza or frying the meat while the flames still burn - and not having to wait for the live coal to appear
- When the flames have turned into live coal you can barbecue the meat on the big grill grid - you can barbecue bread and other vegetables on the outer edge of the grill grid
- Let the children make the pancakes for the dessert.
Developed and designed by Danish chef René Stage and his friend Torben Eriksen we offer Bon-Fire – the name of the mobile bonfire kitchen. It consists of a three-leg system which is easy to set up over the fire, an enamelled fire place specially developed for the bonfire kitchen, a large grill grid, an enamelled barbecue pan, enamelled pan cake pan with a long handle and finally – but not least – the practical enamelled pot with hanging hooks. All easy to clean and transport as well as wind and weather proof.
A great hit for those who love the great outdoors!