- Bonjela Teething Gel is specially formulated to provide fast, soothing relief from teething
- Suitable from 2 months old
- Banana flavour
- Teething gels can provide fast-acting and targeted relief from the pain of teething
- Gently massage a dab of gel onto the gum and within minutes your baby can feel just as relieved as you do! It's sugar free and suitable for babies from 2 months old
- And because it's banana flavoured it even tastes nice too - exactly what you'd expect from Britain's best selling teething brand.
bonjela teething gel contains Lidocaine hydrochloride and cetalkonium chloride. Always Read the Label.
Apply a small amount of Bonjela Teething Gel with a clean little finger to the affected area and rub in gently. Bonjela Teething Gel is formulated to bring fast-acting, soothing relief, and application of Bonjela Teething Gel can be repeated every 3 hours if necessary.
Many Mums use bonjela as their 1st choice when it comes to treating their Teething Baby. What Mums say about bonjela:
"Its Sugar free, so won't rot teeth"
"I use Bonjela on my mouth ulcer, and it takes the pain and discomfort away. So I am confident that it will take the pain of teething from my baby"
"….is a brand that I have grown up with…so I trust it. bonjela is used from babies for teething to grannies for denture sores, so it is (an) established (brand)."
"…has a nice taste!"
"Don't think that Babies really like the taste of bonjela that I use for mouth ulcers because its Aniseed flavour …so its good that bonjela has a new teething gel specially formulated for babies that has a banana flavour"
"My mum gave it to me, and I've used it on all my children when they were teething"
© Reckitt Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser Plc (Healthcare Division)