- Simply dilute with iced water or try adding to Champagne
- The delicate taste of hand-picked elderflowers perfectly captures the essence of lazy summer days in the Cotswolds
- Or why not try our delicious cordials with hot water as a warming alternative on cold winter nights
- To soothe a sore throat we recommend our famous Elderflower cordial with a small spoonful of natural honey!.
Unlike most cordials on the market, bottlegreen cordials contain no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- The bottlegreen cordial range not only tastes great when diluted with still or sparkling spring water, it can also add extra zest to cocktails, punches and spritzers
Nestled in a tiny village in the heart of the Cotswolds, the Bottlegreen factory has been carefully crafting a delicious range of soft drinks for 18 years.
In the beginning, it was like a cottage industry business with the cordials being produced in their kitchen and Shireen sticking the label onto each bottle by hand. They would then take the bottles to the local farmers market in nearby South Woodchester and Nailsworth to be sold to the people of Stroud and rural Gloucestershire, and at local delis and country fairs. Word soon spread of the exceptional taste of our elderflower cordial and as our reputation grew, so did the Bottlegreen family!
It wasn't long before the cordials were being sold in supermarkets and the business really started to take off. Eighteen years down the line, our drinks are now being enjoyed by thousands of people all over the world. From hand-blended cordials and sparkling presses to sumptuous sorbets, and still drinks - our products are loved for their unique blend of intense flavours.
Bottlegreen Drinks Co
Bottle Green Drinks Company