- Simply dilute with hot water to create a warming drink for chilly days and festive nights
- Fill your house with the aroma of the festive season
- Spiced Berry has been specially created to be diluted with hot water to create a soothing drink for chilly days and festive occasions
- Or why not try our delicious cordials with hot water as a warming alternative on cold winter nights
- Alternatively, add a splash of Spiced berry to warmed red wine to create a classic mulled wine in an instant.
The bottlegreen cordial range not only tastes great when diluted with still or sparkling spring water, it can also add extra zest to cocktails, punches and spritzers
- To soothe a sore throat we recommend our famous Elderflower cordial with a small spoonful of natural honey!.
Unlike most cordials on the market, bottlegreen cordials contain no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Sugar, aronia juice from concentrate ( 32%), blackcurrant juice from concentrate (20%), Cotswold spring water, citric acid, natural extracts of cinnamon, clove, lemon, nutmeg and orange. Preservative: sulphur dioxide. No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. Nutritional per 100ml diluted 1:10 Energy (k joules) 124kj, Energy (k calories) 29kcal, Protein Nil, Total Carbohydrate 7.2g, Fat Nil, Sodium Trace.
Nestled in a tiny village in the heart of the Cotswolds, the Bottlegreen factory has been carefully crafting a delicious range of soft drinks for 18 years.
In the beginning, it was like a cottage industry business with the cordials being produced in their kitchen and Shireen sticking the label onto each bottle by hand. They would then take the bottles to the local farmers market in nearby South Woodchester and Nailsworth to be sold to the people of Stroud and rural Gloucestershire, and at local delis and country fairs. Word soon spread of the exceptional taste of our elderflower cordial and as our reputation grew, so did the Bottlegreen family!
It wasn't long before the cordials were being sold in supermarkets and the business really started to take off. Eighteen years down the line, our drinks are now being enjoyed by thousands of people all over the world. From hand-blended cordials and sparkling presses to sumptuous sorbets, and still drinks - our products are loved for their unique blend of intense flavours.
Bottlegreen Drinks Co
Bottle Green Drinks Company