- In 1933 Amy Adams decided to start a children's clothing business from her terraced home in Birmingham
- She was driven by the need to sell attractive clothes that were durable and above all fabulous value for money
- Her vision to deliver high quality, accessible clothes to a variety of customers was achieved rapidly as the success of the business led to the opening of three further stores shortly after its foundation
- For forty years the company operated as an independent retailer ultimately headed by Amy's son Michael however in 1973 it was bought by Foster Brothers, which ten years later was acquired by the Sears Group
- By the late 80's Adams had grown to over 200 stores and by the 90's had become a key player in the childrenswear market
- Sears was then reacquired in 1999 by the investor who in turn gave the Adams management group the go ahead for a management buy out
Adams Finesse hand painted covered sugar pot and lid pattern is Finesse CLT197
Vintage Adams covered sugar pot and lid, pattern is Finesse.A great find, if you looking to...
Adams Landscape 12.5 inch large platter meat plate or ashet
Dimensions: 12.5. Previously owned, but good condition. .
Adams Landscape 9.5 inch bowl
For more information please feel free to contact us.Dimensions: 9.5. Previously owned, but good...