- Bostik is a company with a long and rich history, founded as the Boston Blacking Co
- in Chelsea Massachusetts in 1889, it has its origins in the shoe industry and shoe adhesives
- In 1929 it was taken over by USM (United Shoe Machinery) and was developed on a global scale, focusing on the shoe industry until the 1950's when the company embarked on international expansion and diversification
- In 1990 Bostik was purchased by TOTAL, the French oil company, who invested in the growth of Bostik through a steady acquisition policy that developed Bostik into one of the market leaders
- In 2004 Bostik became the official name for Bostik Findley, which was originally formed in 2001 as a result of the merger of France's largest oil & gas Companies Total Fina and Elf Aquitaine and their respective Adhesives Companies: Bostik and Ato Findley
Bostik All Purpose Adhesive 20ml
Bostik All Purpose Adhesive 50ml
Bostik All Purpose Solvent Free Adhesive 20ml
A safe and easy to use solvent free adhesive.Contains no hazardous solvents.Ideal for household...
Bostik All Purpose Solvent Free Adhesive 50ml
Bostik Blu Tack Handy
Bostik Bulk Pack All-Purpose Glue Sticks 5kg 11mm Diameter x 300mm BST6330
Bulk Pack All-Purpose Glue Sticks 5kg 11mm Diameter x 300mm BST6330
Bostik Contact Adhesive 50ml
Bostik DIY All Purpose Glue Sticks 11mm Diameter x 100mm - 11x100mm
Bostik DIY Glue Gun 240 Volt
Bostik Fast Tak Contact Adhesive Spray 500ml
Strong contact aerosol adhesive ideal for household repairs, crafts etc.. Good for bonding metals,...
Bostik Handy Glue Sticks All Purpose 8mm Diameter x 102mm - 8x102mm
Bostik Handy Glue Sticks All Purpose are clean and easy to use, giving a strong secure bond. They...
Bostik Hard Plastic Clear Adhesive 20ml
Bostik Soft Plastic Clear Adhesive 20ml
Bostik Super Glu Easy Flow Bottle 5g
Bostik Super Glu Precision Ultra Pen 2g