- Cacharel, Brand Ready-to-Wear, created in 1958 by Jean Bousquet, revives today historical codes that have made its success by offering collections Woman, Man and Child creative while remaining accessible
- 1963 signed the first success of the brand with the now famous pink crepe blouse photographed by Peter Knapp magazine cover it, and immediately nicknamed "The Cacharel"
- Emmanuelle Khan stylists and Corinne Sarrut are quickly engaged to design the collections
- In 1968, Sarah Moon, a young unknown photographer at the time, met Jean Bousquet
- This is the beginning of a successful collaboration, enriched by the arrival of advertising Robert Delpire and sees the universe born so romantic Cacharel will remain immortalized forever by captivating images, dreamy and poetic
- In the late 60s the first hatch blouses in Liberty print
- Cacharel has now become a thriving brand, a fashion reference, and Liberty dresses explode with the generation of the 70's
- Many designers have participated in the development of the collections of the house Cacharel Coco Zoe, Agnes B, Azzedine Alaïa, Corinne Cobson, Lolita Lempicka, Junko Shimada, Clements Ribeiro, Eley Kishimoto, Cédric Charlier and Ling Liu and Dawei Sun
- Another key facet of the house: the fragrance
- In 1978, the first fragrance from the house is born: Anaïs Anaïs first luxury perfume created for young women, an olfactory prowess that draws a unique sensory world and new
- The success was immediate, and the line of Cacharel perfume is launched
- After Anaïs Anaïs will Cacharel for Man , in 1981 and Loulou , a tribute to the charisma of movie icon Louise Brooks in 1987
- Once again, success is waiting for you, and a whole generation of women will identify the now famous slogan: "Loulou, it's me!" With Eden in 1994, Cacharel features a lush garden, bursting with sensuality and temptation, and in 1998, Noa introduces a new vision of the world, made ??of hope, serenity and harmony
- Accomplice brand Cacharel talking to women in their daily lives, their privacy, and assists them in discovering their different facets and exploring their emotions
- Thus, after the tenderness of Anais Anais , the seduction of Loulou , the sensuality of Eden , the fullness of Noa , lacked love, absolute, passionate, delicious
- Amor Amor was founded in 2003 with the brilliant evidence a thunderbolt
- In 2012, finally arrives Catch me , the new fragrance of seduction
Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette Spray - 30ml
++eau de toilette for her ++eau de toilette for women ++fragrances for women ++fragrances for her....
Cacharel Eden Eau De Parfum Spray - 30ml
A delicious fragrance for the evenings. ++edp for her ++Eau de parfum for her ++parfum for women...
Cacharel Noa Eau de Toilette Spray - 100ml
Bring your innocence back with this soft, light, floral perfume with a playful twist.. Noa eau de...
Cacharel Amor Amor EDT Spray - 30ml
Sensual vanilla and jasmin mingle with sparkling blackcurrant; let the scent wrap around you...