- Cif's arrival in France in 1969 heralded the end of scouring powders
- Cif literally became a household name after the famous 'Skater' ads, which highlighted how powders can 'scratch like skates on ice'
- Cif made its debut in the UK & Ireland in 1974 (then known as Jif)
- The non-scratch formulation revolutionised household care – British homes really took a shine to it!
In 2001, Jif changed its name to Cif, and launched Cif Oxy-Gel - the first multi purpose liquid gel-spray with active oxygen to help lift dirt more effectively
- Nowadays, Cif still has the bestselling cream cleaner in the UK, and has a whole collection of other products designed to make cleaning easy (like the patented Active Shield technology in our Power Creams), which all give you beautiful results
CIF Oxy-Gel Ocean (All-Purpose Cleaner)
During use, the active oxygen develops micro-bubbles which help in lifting up the dirt, and gel...
CIF Professional 2in1 Disinfectant
Effective against a wide range of micro-organisms, in all water conditions.. A concentrated...
CIF Wood Polish - 750ml