- Our handcrafted stoneware is made from the strongest Derbyshire clay
- When it comes to durability, our stoneware is the stuff of legend
- Here at Denby, we pride ourselves on the strength and exceptional craftsmanship of our pottery, which we've been making in England for over 200 Years
- We still source our super strong Derbyshire clay from just behind our factory as we did centuries ago
- And using time-honoured skills and traditions, we turn it by hand into beautiful stoneware
- Today we continue to go from strength to strength, crafting timeless collections that exude English heritage and seeking out current trends to create modern ones
c1955 Denby Stoneware Burlington Rainbow small planter - V18
Albert and Glynn Colledge. Clearly marked to the base with the Denby stoneware mark, and in good...
Denby Dark Brown Cup and Saucer 2.25 inch cup
Previously owned but in good condition.
Denby Dark brown Soup Coupe 4.25 inch in diameter
Previously owned but in good condition.Dimensions: 4.25.