- EDMA, the European Diagnostic Manufacturers Association, is an international, non-profit organisation based in Brussels
- Its primary role is to represent the in vitro diagnostic (IVD) industry, informing and educating on the contribution that IVDs play in ensuring that public healthcare systems remain effective and sustainable
- By allowing the swift and accurate assessment of health risks, IVDs optimise patient outcomes and reduce waste
- EDMA represents over 500 companies, ranging from innovative small and medium-sized enterprises to leading manufacturers, as well as national IVD associations from across Europe
- Through EDMA’s active engagement, EU policymakers are kept aware of the specific technological, regulatory and economic challenges facing the industry
- The team at EDMA is active in a number of EU initiatives, working with other stakeholders to ensure that the unique needs of the industry are recognised where and when IVD policy is discussed
- EDMA is a central contact point for the industry and keeps its members informed of all relevant regulatory developments that may impact their business
- EDMA also offers its membership access to invaluable resources and regulatory expertise, helping them engage constructively with their stakeholders both nationally and internationally
Edma 0365 Maxi-Pro Roofer Pack
Edma Die - Only For 0320 & 0310
Die - only for 0310 and 0320 slate cutters..
Edma Galvanised Steel Hog Ring Omega 16 (1250)
Galvanised steel Omega hog rings for use with fencing pliers.Pack of 1,250 Omega 16 hog rings..
Edma Galvanised Steel Hog Ring Omega 16 (250)
Galvanised steel Omega hog rings for use with fencing pliers.Pack of 250 Omega 16 hog rings..
Edma Green Coated Steel Hog Ring Omega 16(250)
Green coatedsteelOmega hog rings for use with fencing pliers.Pack of 250 Omega 16 hog rings..
Edma Major Spare Blade (for 0101 & 0110)
Spare blade for 0101 and 0110..
Edma Repair Kit For 0320 & 0310
Repair kit for 0320 and 0310 slate cutters..