- The mystical elixir has been used and honoured for more than 2000 years in the Eastern world
- Throughout the centuries Kombucha Tea has been named; “Immortality Tea”, “Miracle Tea” & “Elixir of Long Life”, suggestive of its curative & energising nature
- Believed to have originated in East Asia, & subsequently traveling to Russia via the silk route, Kombucha is an ancient fermented drink made from sweetened tea
- Kombucha’s yeasts & bacteria coexist in a symbiotic colony, producing a naturally carbonated brew which combines sweet & sour in one refreshing mouthful
- Our ancestors understood the value of ingesting fermented food & drinks on a daily basis, allowing the fermentation process to unlock nutrients & deliver food in a more bio-available form
- Today, as people are seeking healthier lifestyles, the fermented beverage has gained worldwide popularity, particularly across America, where it is widely enjoyed
- You will discover, after the very first sip, why the Samurai Warriors believed Kombucha Tea to be a source of Chi, a revitalizing life force
- The story behind Equinox Kombucha is a creative blend of singular events and unexpected circumstances mixed with a very strong will of spreading love and a vivid passion for the amazing Kombucha spirit
- And this is the least we could say
- The founders discovered the Kombucha wonder whilst traveling in South East Asia and instantly felt the benefits of its use
- Enjoying a bottle of the Kombucha beverage every day before a new adventure, it is only once back in the Western world that they realized how much goodness they left behind
- The couple then started brewing the beverage for themselves whilst planning their next move towards the dream of putting on a humanitarian project in South America
- The new parents started a micro brewery in a small flat in Hebden Bridge, handing the brews out to friends and neighbors, but soon needed more space to supply enough elixir to the growing crowd of Kombucha lovers
- With the help and support of beloved friends and family, Equinox Kombucha was born
- “What we’ve always wanted is to put together a humanitarian project and raise the awareness to sustainable living - Life decided we would take the Kombucha route to get there!”
- Equinox Kombucha is a family business based in the valleys of Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire
- We are absolutely passionate about the little wonder that is Kombucha, and truly believe in its infinite potential to improve people’s well-being
- To give people one more possibility to maintain their health, we are bringing Kombucha Tea into mainstream awareness
- Cafes and restaurants, health food shops, skate parks, gyms and pubs: all are a perfect place to enjoy a bottle of The Living Tea
- Because we care about our planet and its people, we always choose ethically sourced ingredients, Fair Trade wherever possible, and always certified Organic
- We brew our Kombucha Tea with the finest Organic Fairtrade Chun Me green tea, a Chinese leaf very popular in its country of origin for its strong and tangy taste
- Along with Organic raw cane sugar (also Rainforest Alliance certified and EcoSocial certified) and a selection of good quality Organic herbal teas as well as Organic pure pressed Ginger juice
- A percentage of the profits of Equinox Kombucha will go into the development of humanitarian projects
- We hope to do this in the form of the Equinox Foundation for humanitarian and wild life projects and the conservation of rainforests
Equinox Kombucha Fizzy Drink Ginger - 275ml
Equinox Kombucha Fizzy Drink Ginger. Power. Strength. The fire of the exotic root will fulfill...
Equinox Kombucha Fizzy Drink Original - 275ml
Equinox Kombucha Fizzy Drink Original. Grounded. Centered. Oneness. The finest Chun Mee tea brewed...
Equinox Kombucha Fizzy Drink Wild Berry - 275ml
Equinox Kombucha Fizzy Drink Wild Berry. The explosion of fresh fruits of the magical forests and...
Fizzy Drink Raspberry & Elderflower - 275ml
Organic Raspberry leaf. The mild raspberry taste with a crisp hint of elderflower will leave you...