- Excessive production of melanin in the skin can result in areas of uneven pigmentation, age spots and overall darker skin tone
- Over time this causes the skin to lose its brightness and appear dull and uneven
- Melanin, the brown pigment in skin, is produced by melanocytes
- The transfer of melanin into the upper layers of the skin is accelerated when exposed to the sun or certain hormones
- Fade Out products inhibit melanin transfer into the upper layers of the skin
Fade Out White Nourishing Night Cream - 50ml
A velvety rich texture that quickly absorbs, leaving skin deeply hydrated, nourished and soft to...
Fade Out White Rejuvenating Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF - 50ml
A fast absorbing rich, luxurious cream that contains a powerful blend of active natural...
Fade Out Cream - Original - 50ml
Improves/evens out skin tone. Fade Out Cream - Original. Lightens and brightens skin beautifully....
out of stock until 14 October 2016