- Back in 1897, Don Santiago Camacho Roman founded a family business in Seville to produce olive oils
- As with all Spaniards, Don Santiago’s home in the sunny Andalucían region of Spain was never without the humble Spanish olive
- It was his passion to share Spain’s most delicious olives with others, and so, in 1925, the Fragata Spanish Olive brand was brought to life
- More than 86 years on and Fragata Spanish olives are now sold across the world and remain a firm favourite and kitchen staple for millions of Spanish families
- The ‘Manzanilla’ and ‘Queen’ olives are still picked ‘ordeño’ (by hand) from the very same olive groves Don Santiago harvested, and collected in a padded, esparto basket called a ‘macaco’
- This centuries old technique ensures the olives are in perfect condition when they reach Fragata customers worldwide
- Fragata Spanish Olives can be used in hundreds of different ways to create authentic Mediterranean dishes and mouthwatering tapas
- What better way to create a unique culinary corner of Spain in your own home – go on, Savour the Flavour of Spain!
Fragata Stuffed Green Olives - 340g
Fragata stuffed green olives. Deliciously succulent Manzanilla green olives stuffed with hot,...
Fragata Black Olives - 400g
Black Olives - Oxidated Pitted Black Olives. These mouthwatering black pitted olives are sweeter...