- G&G was started in 1965 by David & Sheila Gaiman, and now has over 45 years of experience, ranking us among the most veteran vitamin companies in the world
- Few can challenge our expertise when it comes to the manufacture of vitamin supplements
- G&G Vitamins is in a unique position when it comes to controlling quality, as we don't just sell vitamins; we manufacture them in our factory in West Sussex, England
- That means we can control every stage of the manufacturing process, and know exactly what happens with your vitamins every step of the way
- They conform to higher-than-industry-standard quality checks
- They contain only the best ingredients, regularly tested in the lab to confirm their purity
- They are made in our pharmaceutical grade Class 9 Clean Room by our experienced, expert staff
- We believe that quality is paramount when it comes to vitamins
- We believe that you should be able to trust anything that you plan to eat, and should know exactly what it is that you're putting in your body
G & G Magnesium Citrate 100mg - 100 Capsules
Magnesium is one of the key nutrients required in both calcium utilisation and protein synthesis....
G & G Sublingual B Complex Powder - 25g
G & G Sublingual B Complex Powder in a sublingual..
G & G Sublingual Vitamin C + Bioflavonoids Powder - 25g
G & G Sublingual Vitamin C + Bioflavonoids Powder is easily digested sublingually so that the...