- Kikkoman is one of only a few genuine soy sauce brands
- It is known and appreciated by people all over the world for its quality
- For centuries now, naturally brewed soy sauce has been used to season Asian cuisine, predominantly in Japan
- Kikkoman naturally brewed soy sauce today enhances the flavour of foods in many different countries - from the Mediterranean to Scandinavia and Asia to America
- It is no coincidence that Kikkoman is the world soy sauce market leader
- The name Kikkoman has a special meaning, like many Japanese names
- "Kikko" means turtle shell in Japanese and "man" means 10,000
- According to Japanese legend, turtles live to be 10,000 years old and are symbolic of happiness, success and longevity
- These are also things that a company hopes for, which is why the name Kikkoman and the logo were developed many, many years ago
- The characteristic hexagon consists of a symbolic turtle shell and the Japanese kanji character for the number 10,000, uniting “tradition” and “innovation"
- Every Kikkoman bottle features the famous black Kikkoman logo
- In 2008 an additional orange-coloured logo was introduced
- Orange is a warm colour that reminds us of the sun or flames, and it represents “good health”, “youthful freshness” and “vitality”
- The new logo and its colour are special because orange also has appetite stimulating properties
Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce - 150ml
Kikkoman has acknowledged our growing enthusiasm for a healthy dietary balance by launching a Less...
Kikkoman Soy Sauce - 150ml
Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Kikkoman's naturally brewed soy sauce contains just four ingredients –...
Kikkoman Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce - 250ml
Gluten Free Soy Sauce. Just like Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Naturally brewed and contains no artificial...
Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade - 250ml
Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade. For succulent, delicious-tasting barbecues, make sure you have a...