- Since 1945 Kisag in Bellach near Solothurn (Switzerland) has produced kitchen equipment and appliances for gastronomy
- Technologies in this field were still in their infancy at that time
- For precisely this reason Kisag succeeded in setting new trends with ingenuity and pioneering achievements
- Some worth mentioning are, amongst others, pressure cookers with a pressure control valve patented since the early 50s, frying pans with built-in thermometer, the patented Kisag-Whipper for the production of whipped cream with a charger system developed by Kisag, or a patented gas burner for rechauds
- From the initial metal foundry, the production was adjusted as part of new developments
- Alongside metalworking, plastics processing was developed in connection with expanding the product range in the area of kitchen gadgets
- Due to these depths of production and as manufacturer, Kisag ensures the quality of their products at an interesting price-performance ratio
- The family business is now run by a second generation representative Urs Brüngger, exports goods to around 20 countries and also produces for well-known other brands as an OEM
Kisag Cream Whipper
Fast efficient cream whipper..
Kisag Cream Whipper Bulbs
One litre cream whipper available separately.. Box of 50 cream whipper bulbs.
Nozzle - Medium, for Kisag Cream Whipper
Washer for Kisag Cream Whipper