- Established in Nevers, France in 1951, Look was originally a ski equipment manufacturer
- The company produces bindings under its own name and others such as Rossignol and Dynastar
- The partnership with Rossignol (which later merged with Dynastar) made Look a leading binding manufacturer along with the Marker brand
- Look pioneered a new binding, that set it apart from Marker in freestyle
- This was branded with the pivot system (FKS for Rossignol)
- Following a change in ownership, it was replaced in 2008 with the PX series
- In the 1980s Look introduced a clipless pedal for cycling based on equipment for ski bindings
- A spring-loaded latch on the top of the pedal held a cleat that was bolted to the sole of a shoe, a twist of the foot releasing the hold
Look Keo Blade2, Carbon Pedal, Cromo Axle with Cleats and Covers - 12 Nm
The Look KEO Blade2 Carbon Pedals Cromo Axle feature a new carbon plate placed at the heart of the...
Look Keo Classic 2 Pedals Cromo Axle w/ Keo Cleat Black/Grey - One Size
With a new larger and dimpled support surface that ensures excellent stability for the foot on the...
Look Keo Cleat Cover - Black
Protect you Keo cleats with these covers, and make walking in you cycling shoes easier.
Look Keo Plus Pedals Cromo Axle w/ KEO Cleat Grey - One Size
A limited edition clipless pedal from Look's Keo range, the Keo Plus is designed for the rider who...