- TRESemmé is a brand of haircare products first manufactured by Godefroy Manufacturing Company in St
- Louis, Missouri, United States, starting in 1947
- It was named after renowned hair care expert Edna Emmé
- The brand name is a phonetic translation of "well-loved" in French, (très-aimé)
- The product line was initially marketed only to salons
- The TRESemmé brand was purchased by Alberto in 1968, that was subsequently taken over by Unilever in 2010
Tresemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner - 1300ml
Tresemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo - 1300ml
Created for daily use, this advanced moisturizing system with vitamin E helps restore vibrancy and...
TRESemme Salon Keratin Regime Pack - 6 Piece
TRESemme 6-Piece Salon Keratin Regime Pack.