- They are sometimes required after a cold or flu, or following other infections of the respiratory tract
- Cough syrups help to ease the irritation in the respiratory tract
- It is a cough syrup containing the extracts of freshly harvested pine (or spruce) shoots as well as honey
- Conventional cough syrups may contain ingredients that may cause drowsiness – and this is the reason why some people prefer to use a cough syrup containing herbal or natural ingredients which are not associated with this concern.
Benefits and features of Bronchosan Pine Cough Syrup:
For dry, tickly, irritating coughs
Made with extracts of freshly harvested pine shoots
Bronchosan is one of Alfred Vogel’s oldest remedies
- Young pine shoots, picked in spring when the needles are still green and soft, have been used for many decades as a traditional remedy for dry, tickly or irritating coughs.
Bronchosan Pine Cough Syrup
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of coughs, such as dry, tickly and irritating coughs, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy
- Always read the leaflet.
What is in Bronchosan Pine Cough Syrup?
Bronchosan is a herbal cough syrup obtained from freshly harvested young shoots (leaves) of organically cultivated Pine trees, also known as Spruce trees. It also contains honey.
5ml (6.95g) of the cough syrup contains 1.445g of extract (as soft extract) from fresh Picea abies (L.) Karsten (spruce) shoots (0.9-1.2:1.) Extraction solvent: water. The other ingredients used for the cough syrup are raw cane sugar, honey, concentrated pear juice and pine oil.
Bronchosan contains sugars (5.25g of carbohydrate per 5ml dose).
Bronchosan Pine Cough Syrup side effects
Like all medicines, Bronchosan can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Minor side effects may occur with use of Bronchosan Pine Cough Syrup. These are very rare and likely to affect less than 1 in 10,000 people, and may take the form of allergic skin reactions (itching, pruritis, skin rash).
If you are concerned about any side effect or if you notice any side effects not mentioned above, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Dosage of Bronchosan
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 5-10ml (1-2 teaspoons) two to four times daily. A measuring cup is provided.
If your symptoms worsen or if you do not feel any benefit within 1 week, talk to your doctor.
Bronchosan should not be used by:
Children under 12 years of age
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
Those who are allergic to Spruce (Picea abies), Pine, Colophony or any of the other ingredients
A.Vogel is the UK market leader for fresh herbal remedies. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on organically cultivated fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Their products are made with organic herbs, flowers and plants that are carefully picked from a sustainable farming source to avoid depletion of nature's stock. Today A.Vogel remains at the forefront of natural herbal remedies,tinctures and tablets, and we'll continue to bring you the best products for healthy living.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.
Bioforce (UK) Ltd.