c1880 John Bevington Dresden style cherub form spill vase.
- A beautifully made and decorated porcelain figure
- Dating to around 1880, (the factory operated between 1872 and 1892 only)
- By John Bevington of Kensington Works, Hanley, Staffordshire potteries
- Floral encrusted cherub figure very much in the style of Dresden, mounted on a roccoco base
- Minor repairs to the spill vase, the work completed by our own ex Royal Doulton model maker and artist
- Stands approximately 7.5 inches or 19cms high