c1910 James Kent Ye Olde Foley Ware blue and white breakfast cup and saucer.
An enormous and beautifully decorated Ye Olde Foley Ware breakfast cup and saucer by James Kent of Fenton, Staffordshire Potteries. Dates to around 1910.
- The cup and saucer are decorated in a Dutch style with windmills and country scenes in blue and white transfer
- The cup stands 4 inches 10cms high whilst the saucers diameter is an impressive 8.5 inches 22cms
- Looks like it will hold about 1.25 pints of tea
- Some crazing to the inside of the cup in particular, but no chips, cracks or repairs
- Made from earthenware
- Previously owned but good condition
- Quite heavy crazing to inside of cup
- Blue and white transfer Dutch windmill design
- Huge - the saucers diameter is 8.5 inches!
- By: James Kent