- It’s smooth and non-chalky, without any unpleasant aftertaste
- Our bodies produce Vitamin D through exposure to sunlight
- No other Canadian calcium supplement offers you more vitamin D than Calcia™ 400
- Relax, and take comfort in the fact that you’re not only getting the calcium you need, but you’re also getting the vitamin D your body needs to absorb it
- This is simply calcium carbonate mined from coral; it offers no advantage over calcium carbonate.
Vitamin D plays a critical role in the absorption of Calcium
- Calcia™ only uses vitamin D3, the most active form of vitamin D available
- Helps maintain strong bones and a healthy body
Easy to swallow tablets
Recommended for women of all ages
Suitable for vegetarians
- Not surprisingly, vitamin D deficiency is common amongst Canadians, since we tend to lack consistent exposure to sun for many months of the year
- Calcia is made with calcium carbonate which is a safe, highly absorbed form of calcium
- Also, unlike calcium citrate, calcium carbonate is less likely to cause gastric reflux (heartburn)
- Calcia has a uniquely pleasurable taste and texture
- Because of its unique formulation, Calcia can either be chewed or left in your mouth to dissolve like a lozenge
- The other type of calcium is Coral calcium
Calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, cellulose, ferrous sulphate dried, hypromellose, ascorbic acid preparation, corn starch, silicon dioxide, colour (titanium dioxide), talc, magnesium stearate, vitamin D3 preparation, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, vitamin B12 preparation
This product contains iron which, if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children.
Adults: Take 3 tablets a day with meals.
Tablets can be taken all at once or throughout the day
Peter Black Healthcare