- It is vital for conversion of fat and sugar into energy and in synthesis of antibodies
- Because of its properties it is an excellent as an aid in wound healing, fighting infections and preventing fatigue.
HealthAid Prolonged Release Calcium Pantothenate is specially formulated to give you a steady dose throughout the day.
- Vitamin B5 is known to be important in helping to maintain the immune system, a healthy heart and cholesterol levels, as well as helping to release energy from food which is needed for healthy growth.
Calcium pentothenate, also known as vitamin B5, is a water soluble vitamin and used to assist cell building, maintaining normal growth and developing the central nervous system
Pantothenic acid ( Calcium pantothenate ), Bulking agent (Tribasic calcium phosphate), Binding agent ( Acacia ), Anti caking agent
( *Stearic acid, *Magnesium stearate ), protein coat, ( Zein ).
There are no known contra indications at the recommended intake.
Do not chew or crush the tablet.
Each tablet contains ( average ) RDA %
Calcium Pantothenate 690mg
Pantothenic acid 345mg
- Free from: artificial colour, preservatives & flavouring
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
One tablet daily with meals as a valuable supplement , can be swallowed whole.
Throughout the years, the HealthAid philosophy has remained the same: to provide a range of products that are carefully researched and nutritionally balanced and which help to supplement the many and varied dietary needs of the whole community. Many modern lifestyles involve an unhealthy dependence on highly refined or processed foods; busy schedules, skipped meals, everyday stress and unhealthy environments and also take their toll on people's health. HealthAid is committed to maintain an innovative and creative approach to its products, many of which reflect the latest research in the field of nutrition and health. The special and individual needs of children, young people, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, mature males, athletes, busy executives as well as many other lifestyles are all fully catered for by the HealthAid range.