- CANDI B SYRUP is a supplement that allows children to be always energetic and in excellent shape
- CANDI B SYRUP is recommended for school-age children from three years of age, especially during winter
- CANDI B SYRUP stimulates appetite and growth and can be given to children who have problems in swallowing tablets.
Candi B syrup contains an apple concentrate and royal jelly amino acids
- CANDI B syrup is a multivitamin syrup and it s special because it has all the vitamin B's.
• Multivitamin syrup unique formulation made in France
• Stimulates appetite and growth
• Can be given to children who have problems in swallowing tablets
• Has all the vitamin B's whereas competing children multivitamins do not have the full range of Vitamin B because of the bad odour and smells of the Vitamin B range
• No water is added apple concentrates and juices are added
• The apple concentrates are full beneficial ingredients that keep the doctor away
• Apple concentrate - Draining and anti-oxidant properties
• Royal jelly amino acids - Important impacts on the human immunity system
• All the vitamin A, B, C, D, E - Support and increase the rate of metabolism
Indicated for school-age children from three years of age, especially during winter
1 tablespoon or 10ml dose 2-3 times daily in children over 12 years.
1 teaspoon or 5ml dose 2-3 times daily in children between 6 and 12 years old.
1/2 teaspoon or 2.5ml dose 2-3 times daily in children between 3 and 6 years old.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist in children under 3 years old.
It is normal to have some sediment in the flask since fresh extracts have been used. Shake the bottle well before use.
Alta Care Laboratoires