- Garlic helps to protect the heart and CoQ10 helps to energize it
- Takes about 12 weeks to obtain full benefit
- The known vasodilative effect of garlic is possibly caused by catabolism of garlic-derived polysulfides to hydrogen sulfide in red blood cells, a reaction that is dependent on reduced thiols in or on the RBC membrane
- Hydrogen sulfide is an endogenous cardioprotective vascular cell signaling molecule.
Note to customers about CoQ10 formulation
• Like natural products such as honey or olive oil, crystallization may occur when capsules are exposed to temperature variation.
• The degree of crystallization strongly depends on the exposure to low temperatures
- When microencapsulated, the product is protected from being oxidized.
• High quality oil that is microencapsulated and therefore there is no need to add Vitamin E like competitors that present lower quality oils
• CoQ10 in liquid form is not processed as in the case of tablets
- Enzyme Q10 preferably in liquid capsules.
Garlic has been used as both food and medicine in many cultures for thousands of years, dating at least as far back as the time that the Egyptian pyramids were built
- Another study had similar results, with garlic supplementation significantly reducing aortic plaque deposits of cholesterol-fed rabbits
- A Czech study found garlic supplementation reduced accumulation of cholesterol on vascular walls of animals
- This was confirmed by HPLC assay on the level of CoQ10 in our capsules.
• An opaque capsule can also be chosen to mask this natural phenomenon.
Packed in a monodose liquid capsules, in two blisters of 20
- Therefore the CoQ10 remains more active since not a lot of excipients are needed, the mixing time is less and there is no compression stage.
• CoQ10 is the second most sold food supplement after omega fish oils and presenting it in liquid form is a key selling point
• May get up to 17 mm reduction in systolic and 10 mm in diastolic
- Garlic reduces the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, which is one of the most important factors in the acceleration of atherosclerosis, and CoQ10 is responsible for transporting electrons in our respiratory chain.
CoQ10 plays a crucial role in the energy production of the mitochondria in every cell
- Heart cells contain twice as much CoQ10 than any other cell in our body and need more CoQ10 because of the high energy turnover and oxygen consumption.
Statins break down the synthesis of Co enzyme Q10 and therefore whoever is on statins should take Co
- Another study showed that supplementation with garlic extract inhibited vascular calcification in human patients with high blood cholesterol
- As this phenomenon is reversible, CoQ10 crystals dissolve again when the product is brought up above room temperature.
• Please note that this phenomenon does not affect in any way the stability of CoQ10 in the formula
- Garlic is claimed to help prevent heart disease including atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and cancer.
Animal studies, and investigational studies in humans, have suggested cardiovascular benefits of garlic
- Excellent effect.
• Several studies and clinical trials prove that it is obligatory to prescribe Cardiosteroil CoQ10 with statins
• Two important heart nutrients in one liquid capsule
• Unique formulation for heart health: garlic helps to protect the heart and CoQ10 helps to energize it by
• Research demonstrates a 32% increase of CoQ10 bioavailability in Cardiosteroil liquid capsules in comparison to other soft gel formulation
• CoQ10 is perfectly dissolved in garlic macerate and the liquid form is more effective
• Garlic oil macerate - Helps to protect the heart
• CoQ10 - Helps to energize the heart
Indicated for patients who have borderline cholesterol levels, patients on statins, patients who can be prone to a rise in cholesterol e.g after pregnancy, geriatric cases, eaters of fatty products or simply to maintain a healthy heart.
- Garlic and CoQ10, the heart combination
Garlic and CoQ10 are both very important components for heart health and act synergistically
- 26% reduction in isolated systolic hypertension
1 to 2 capsules per day or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
Alta Care Laboratoires