- The eicosapentaenoic (EPA) and the docosahexaenoic (DHA) acids help to regulate lipid metabolism
- The red color of the softgel is due to the astaxanthine that has a synergistic effect in combination with the omega 3-6-9.
Packed in a monodose softgel, in two blisters of 20
- pill boxes
• Made in France
• Good value for money
• When in liquid form anti-oxidant action is more effective
• Studies show that Cardiosteroil Krill helps to regulate lipid metabolism
• Studies show that Cardiosteroil Krill breaks down plaque that is forming in the artheries
• Astaxanthin - Anti-oxidant action
• Evening primrose oil - Lowering cholesterol levels in the blood
• Omega 3 - Prevents atherosclerosis and coronary artherial disease
Indicated for subjects who tend to suffer from high cholesterol levels and hypertension
- Prevents atherosclerosis and coronary artherial disease.
- Cardiosteroil Krill is a concentrate of krill and omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids that are microencapsulated for better stability in the softgel
- When microencapsulated, the product is protected from being oxidized.
• High quality oil that is microencapsulated and therefore there is no need to add Vitamin E like competitors that present lower quality oils
• Good stability since softgels are blistered and not presented in loose form i.e
1 to 2 softgels per day or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
Alta Care Laboratoires