- Omega 3-6-9 and Shark liver oil helps keep tissues and capillaries toned preventing atherosclerosis
- Cardiosteroil SLO reduces bad cholesterol (LDL) in blood up to 27% maintaining a correct level of LDL and a healthy heart
- Cardiosteroil S.L.O softgels can be administered with statins.
Packed in a monodose softgel, in two blisters of 20
- pill boxes
• Helps patients keep a correct level of LDL and a healthy heart
• Studies show that it helps to keep tissues and capillaries toned preventing atherosclerosis and reduces the absorption of bad cholesterol in blood
• Cardiosteroil can be administered with other pharmaceuticals.
• Cardiosteroil is manufactured in France under strict control of the DGCCRF (France)
• Shark liver oil (20% Alkylglyerols) - Lowering cholesterol levels in the blood
• Omega 3 - Prevents atherosclerosis and coronary arterial disease
• Evening primrose oil (Omega 6 + Omega 9) - Lowering cholesterol levels in the blood
Indicated for patients who have borderline cholesterol levels, patients on statins, patients who can be prone to a rise in cholesterol e.g after pregnancy, geriatric cases, eaters of fatty products or simply to maintain a healthy heart.
- In fact unlike in other competing omega 3 fish oils there was no need to add an anti-oxidant like Vitamin E to protect the oil from oxidation.
• High quality oil that is microencapsulated and therefore no need to add Vitamin E like competitors that present low quality oils
• Good stability since the liquid capsules are blistered and not presented in loose form i.e
- When microencapsulated, the oil is protected from being oxidized
1 to 2 softgels a day with a large glass of water before main meals
Alta Care Laboratoires