- Breathable backing allows air to circulate
- Body-contoured shape for a close and comfortable fit
- Ideal underwear protection for when you are playing sport, travelling, days in between or just when you want to feel that little bit fresher
- Cottony-soft cover for freshness and comfort
- Wide adhesive strip keeps liner securely in place
Carefree ® Liners
Carefree® has a big selection of liners for all different purposes. If you use liners for discharge between periods, the best ones are Carefree® Barely There®. They are as thin and flexible as cotton underwear so you won't even notice you are wearing them. And they are also breathable so they allow air to flow out so you can feel fresher. But if you use liners when you're expecting your period to start, or at the end of your period, or as a back-up to tampons, then they might need to catch blood (the breathable ones aren't much good here) so you should use a standard Carefree® panty liner.
WHAT ARE LINERS?
Liners are meant to be used between periods to absorb discharge. Remember discharge is normal, and the amount changes during the month - there's more around ovulation. Liners are a bit like a spare pair of undies. Just swap them over anytime during the day and you have instant clean undies! And you're fresh-as-a-daisy, ready to tackle the rest of the day.
2007 Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson
4 out of 5
By MaggieinHampstead | Posted on: 29/11/2011
The most comfortable I have found
Comfortable, effective, unobtrusive and no odour. I have tried many brands and types and like these best.