Engineered to shed inessential weight. Clean design lines with efficient features. Lightweight and functional, this is Carlton's lightest ever suitcases without any compromise on quality.
- Lightweight components and construction
- Travel Sentry® Approved padlock as required by the American Transportation Security Administration
- TouchNGo' 4-wheel version with lightweight wheels for excellent rolling comfort
- Multiple pockets for storage and organisation
- External Material: 200 x 200D Synthetic Nylon
You can buy these lightweight suitcases individually or as a set. All have four wheels even on the small carry-on case which will fit in the aircraft cabin as hand luggage.
20" - 55 x 39 x 20 cm; Weight: 1.9 kg; Volume: 34 litres
24" - 68 x 46 x 27 cm; Weight: 2.3 kg; Volume: 65 litres
28" - 78 x 51 x 32 cm; Weight: 2.6 kg; Volume: 93 litres
The standard UK approved dimensions for carry-on luggage is 56 x 40 x 25cm. The strictest airline is Ryanair with an allowance of 55 x 40 x 20cm (10 kilos max weight). The 20" carry hard shell trolley case will easily fit even on Ryanair.
TSA LOCKS - What are TSA locks? All Carlton suitcases are equipped with our special TSA lock. TSA (Travel Sentry® Approved) locks can be opened if necessary by TSA agents at US Airports by overwriting the number lock setting without breaking or damaging the lock or your suitcase.