- Chalet hair stimulant softgels supply the organism with the necessary supply to improve the beauty and quality of the hair.
Chalet hair stimulant softgels decrease the rate of hair loss, increase the thickness of the hair shaft and also increase the rate of hair growth.
The Chalet hair stimulant softgels are omega based which is very important for the micro circulation in the capillaries
- The evening primrose oil contains some important fatty acids that are usually produced by the body
- When the production stops for any reason (stress, hormone imbalances etc) there will be repercussions on the thickness of the hair shaft and the rate of hair loss increases.
The fact that Chalet hair stimulant is presented in omega 3 softgels instead of normal capsules or tablets is an advantage
- CHALET® Hair stimulant softgels are the ideal food supplements to compliment CHALET® Shampoo and CHALET® ampoules
- The hair roots are surrounded by a matrix of capillaries that carry the nourishing elements necessary for growth
- The saw palmetto (serenoa repens) found in chalet softgels does not allow the conversion of testosterone into (DHT) dihydrotestosterone
Evening primrose oil prevents hair loss that is caused by excess flaking and shedding of skin on the scalp
- In cases of reduced supply of specific nutrients the hair can lose thickness, consistency and strength, tending to fall or break prematurely.
DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is the underlying cause that damages the hair follicle especially in men
- The ingredients are more active and the concentrations in the blood are reached faster when a product is presented in liquid softgels.
1 to 2 softgels daily with a large glass of water or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Chalets softgels are indicated both for men and women.
Alta Care Laboratoires