- Chi Chocolate Coconut Milk is made using high quality coconut cream blended with the finest cocoa we could lay our hands in
- Not only is this dairy free but it has added chicory fiber (known as inulin) making this prebiotic which aids in digestion
- Chi Chocolate Coconut Milk is low calorie and very good for you
- one cup of coconut milk contains protein, good fats, fibre, vitamins B, C and E and is a rich source of potassium, selenium, calcium and iron
- Did we mention this tastes AMAZING?
Water, Coconut Cream (8%), Unrefined Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder 1%, Inulin, Natural Flavouring
Natural Separation may occur. Shake well!
Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Barley Free
In 2004 I was honeymooning in Phi Phi Island in Thailand and it was there that I first starting drinking coconut water. With coconut trees adorning our island, these young green coconuts were plucked fresh, cut open and a straw placed inside — and this is how I drank at least five coconuts a day. Drinking coconut water I felt an immediate difference in my well being: I felt energised, hydrated, healthy and balanced, and my general fatigue and blurred eyes all seemed to disappear.
A few years later back in London I discovered packaged coconut juice drinks. Having tried many of the ‘market leaders’, I found the taste unpalatable, the nutritional claims not matching the product, and the product sometimes deceptively including bleach, extra sugar, fructose or flavouring. I thought I could do a lot better than this. That was my starting point.