- Some favour cherry, mulberry, chestnut or juniper, but the Mengazzolis prefer the subtle aroma of bay oak and larch
- This involves painstakingly selecting the finest organic Trebbiano grapes on the vine, before gently simmering the juice to concentrate its essence, blending it with their finest wine vinegar, and ageing the resulting mixture in wooden kegs.
Friendly rivalry exists between different producers in the choice of woods used to perfect the method of ageing balsamic vinegar
- It is used as a cheap, quick way to increase a vinegar's sweetness, colour and density, something that Clearspring's balsamic vinegar achieves through natural ageing
- Use Clearspring Organic Balsamic Vinegar, with its complex sweet and sour tastes, to add depth of flavour to dressings, dips, sauces and marinades.
- Caramel features on the ingredient list of many balsamic vinegars, but is notably absent from Clearspring's vinegar
Clearspring Brand Promise:
Organic/premium quality Japanese and European foods skillfully prepared by artisan and professional producers.
Prepared according to authentic, traditional recipes and our own original recipes developed for present day market needs.
100% vegetarian/vegan foods and ingredients.
Wholesome, easy-to-prepare, great tasting daily foods for optimum nutrition.
No artificial additives, MSG, colourings, preservatives or refined sugars.
Ethically sourced foods which support producer communities.
Made using environmentally sustainable and non-GM ingredients.
Good foods to be enjoyed globally.
The Clearspring goal is to get organic food back on the dining table, so that you can enjoy the same quality of foods as your grandparents did. By developing the demand for organic foods and encouraging the cultivation of organic crops by farmers today, we can ensure that your grandchildren, too, can enjoy the great taste of good food.?
You will find that each of our food products has a distinct flavour and quality that comes from using the finest quality ingredients and respecting local food traditions.