- Amazake is so deliciously thick and creamy that it is hard to believe it is made from only dairy-free ingredients, with no added sweetness
- Amazake can also be eaten straight from the jar, or diluted with hot water and served with ginger or cinnamon to make a warming drink
- (1) ANDON, M.B., ANDERSON, J.W., 2008
- American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine
- More recent studies link oats with further health benefits (1)
- It complements any dessert, particularly trifles, jellies and the like, and is a perfect topping for fruit, toasted nuts and almonds
- 2, 51-57
- Like the popular Organic Millet and Brown Rice varieties, Clearspring Organic Oat Amazake is made by producer Ryorido in the Netherlands to the traditional Japanese recipe
- Consumption of oats and oat-based products has been associated in many scientific studies with benefits to cholesterol levels
- Results show that oat and oat-based products significantly reduce low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels (LDL-C, more commonly known as "bad cholesterol", as it is linked with cardiovascular disease), without reducing high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C, or "good" cholesterol)
- 2008, Vol
- State of the Art Reviews: The Oatmeal-Cholesterol Connection: 10 Years Later
Water, oats* (24%), cultured rice*, sea salt. *organically grown
Available in Glass Jar 360g
Clearspring Brand Promise:
Organic/premium quality Japanese and European foods skillfully prepared by artisan and professional producers.
Prepared according to authentic, traditional recipes and our own original recipes developed for present day market needs.
100% vegetarian/vegan foods and ingredients.
Wholesome, easy-to-prepare, great tasting daily foods for optimum nutrition.
No artificial additives, MSG, colourings, preservatives or refined sugars.
Ethically sourced foods which support producer communities.
Made using environmentally sustainable and non-GM ingredients.
Good foods to be enjoyed globally.
The Clearspring goal is to get organic food back on the dining table, so that you can enjoy the same quality of foods as your grandparents did. By developing the demand for organic foods and encouraging the cultivation of organic crops by farmers today, we can ensure that your grandchildren, too, can enjoy the great taste of good food.?
You will find that each of our food products has a distinct flavour and quality that comes from using the finest quality ingredients and respecting local food traditions.
Copyright © Clearspring Ltd