- Try with tofu pâté and pickle, spread with beetroot and walnut dip, dried figs, or roughly chopped tomatoes combined with Clearspring Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic.
Each oatcake is packed with wholegrain oats and enriched with the superb taste and qualities of Clearspring’s own premium quality organic cold-pressed Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Alternatively try spreading them with tahini, Clearspring Fruit Spreads, hummus sprinkled with Clearspring Sea Salad, or mashed banana with chopped almonds.
- They are vegan, dairy free, wheat free, high in dietary fibre and have been certified by the Soil Association
- Like all Clearspring products, these oatcakes have been produced to provide the best possible nutritional characteristics and the carbohydrates they contain contribute to the maintenance of normal brain function*
- A carefully selected blend of the finest organic pinhead oats, rolled oats and oatmeal gives these oatcakes an outstanding creamy but crumbly texture, whilst a pinch of Clearspring unrefined Traditional Sea Salt ensures a strong savoury taste.
It’s not just great taste that makes these oatcakes stand out from the rest on the market
- The creamy flavour of premium Scottish oats is combined with the fruity sweetness of sun-dried tomatoes and aromatic oregano for a hint of the Mediterranean
- Clearspring Organic Oatcakes are a perfect staple, party or snack food, and can be enjoyed – at any time of the day.
High in fibre
Low in Sugar
*the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 130g of carbohydrates from all sources.
Clearspring Organic Oatcakes are wonderful on their own or can be enjoyed with a huge range of delicious savoury and sweet, toppings
- Try making up a mushroom pâté with shiitake or maitake, a smooth guacamole or a creamy dill dip
Oatmeal* (81%), cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil* (11%), sun-dried tomato paste* (6%), (sun-dried tomatoes*, sunflower oil*), sea salt, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, oregano* (0.5%). *Organically grown.