- Made to a 500 year old recipe using traditional processes and equipment handed down from generation to generation and naturally fermented and aged in cedarwood kegs over two summers
- Clearspring Organic Japanese Tamari Soya Sauce has an award-winning flavour that’s rich, full bodied, complex and concentrated – but never overpowering
- This high proportion of soya beans results in a smoother and more balanced flavour
- Following these result, the Coeliac Society has decided to include Clearspring Organic Tamari Soya Sauce in their gluten free directory.
- It’s perfect as a dipping sauce, as a traditional accompaniment to sushi and sashimi, and can be used as a condiment to give depth of savoury flavour to salad dressings, marinades, sauces, stir fries and cooked fish, poultry, meat and vegetable dishes.
Soya sauce is a store cupboard essential and is used as an ingredient in a variety of dishes, but just how important is the quality of soya sauce you use? Can a cheap alternative be just as good? The short answer is no
- For an authentic Japanese taste with maximum flavour, it’s worth investing in a high quality soya sauce such as our Clearspring Organic Tamari– a little will go a long way.
Clearspring Organic Japanese Tamari Soya Sauce is dairy free, egg free, lactose free, gluten free, organic and vegan.
A tiny portion of roasted barley flour is used in the process of making Clearspring Orgnic Tamari Soya Sauce
- Yet, in the light of gluten testing carried out, we are able to confirm that the long fermentation and ageing processes that our Organic Tamari Soya Sauce undergoes, eliminates the gluten proteins present in the barley
Whole soya beans* (46%), water, sea salt, mirin* (sweet rice*, water, cultured rice*). *Organically grown.