- It can be eaten straight from the pack, and is so named because it is almost always served with sushi or sashimi, to cleanse the palate between mouthfuls and also for its antibacterial qualities
- Clearspring Sushi Ginger combines well with both Western and Asian dishes
- Cut into slivers and add to salads, fried rice or noodles, and stir-fries or use straight from the pack as the perfect complement for tempura and other fried foods, fish and, of course, sushi!
Clearspring Sushi Ginger has a superb flavour and has been prepared from young, tender ginger roots, thinly sliced, briefly salt-pressed then pickled in high quality rice vinegar
- It is unsweetened and its colour comes naturally from red shiso herb
- In contrast, the ginger pickles found in sushi bars and take-away sushi packs invariably contain sugar, dyes and cheap vinegar
Fresh ginger root (78%), rice vinegar (water, rice), shiso (perilla) leaves, sea salt.
Energy Content 92 Kilojoules
Protein 0.21 grams
Total Carbohydrate 4.47 grams
Sugar 3.2 grams
Total fat 0.3 grams
Fiber 1.2 grams
Sodium 1.84 grams
Storage Instructions: REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
Serving Recommendation: The refreshing, zesty flavour combines especially well with rice and tempura.
Clearspring Brand Promise:
Organic/premium quality Japanese and European foods skillfully prepared by artisan and professional producers.
Prepared according to authentic, traditional recipes and our own original recipes developed for present day market needs.
100% vegetarian/vegan foods and ingredients.
Wholesome, easy-to-prepare, great tasting daily foods for optimum nutrition.
No artificial additives, MSG, colourings, preservatives or refined sugars.
Ethically sourced foods which support producer communities.
Made using environmentally sustainable and non-GM ingredients.
Good foods to be enjoyed globally.
Product Dimensions: 15 x 14.6 x 5 cm
Package Information: Packet
Country Produced In United Kingdom
Allergen Information: Dairy Free
The Clearspring goal is to get organic food back on the dining table, so that you can enjoy the same quality of foods as your grandparents did. By developing the demand for organic foods and encouraging the cultivation of organic crops by farmers today, we can ensure that your grandchildren, too, can enjoy the great taste of good food.?
You will find that each of our food products has a distinct flavour and quality that comes from using the finest quality ingredients and respecting local food traditions.
Copyright © Clearspring Ltd