- Honouring the methods practiced by the Romans over 2000 years ago, Clearspring’s Traditional Sea Salt is hand harvested in the Ria Formosa nature reserve in Portugal’s Algarve shores
- This sea salt has a very clear and whitish colour but is totally unrefined, and therefore has a greater range of the minerals found in sea water, such as calcium and magnesium
- Dried only by wind and sun it is naturally moist, retaining all its original goodness
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- It has a very clear and whitish colour but is totally unrefined
- Also has a greater range of the minerals found in sea water
- Dried only by wind and sun it is naturally moist retaining all its original goodness
Sea salt (100%)
Mineral Analysis of Clearspring Traditional Sea Salt
Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 96.2%
Calcium (Ca) 0.12%
Magnesium (Mg) 0.56%
(Date of analysis : 11/04/2006)
Clearspring Brand Promise:
Organic/premium quality Japanese and European foods skillfully prepared by artisan and professional producers.
Prepared according to authentic, traditional recipes and our own original recipes developed for present day market needs.
100% vegetarian/vegan foods and ingredients.
Wholesome, easy-to-prepare, great tasting daily foods for optimum nutrition.
No artificial additives, MSG, colourings, preservatives or refined sugars.
Ethically sourced foods which support producer communities.
Made using environmentally sustainable and non-GM ingredients.
Good foods to be enjoyed globally.
The Clearspring goal is to get organic food back on the dining table, so that you can enjoy the same quality of foods as your grandparents did. By developing the demand for organic foods and encouraging the cultivation of organic crops by farmers today, we can ensure that your grandchildren, too, can enjoy the great taste of good food.?
You will find that each of our food products has a distinct flavour and quality that comes from using the finest quality ingredients and respecting local food traditions.
Copyright © Clearspring Ltd