- Our Electric Steam Steriliser has all the streamlined looks and style of its top-selling predecessor but has a host of brilliant new features to make it stand out from the crowd
- There’s a new sleek and clean-looking oval shape to mimic the shape of the Closer to Nature bottle and take up less space on the kitchen workbench
- There’s a space for everything inside … purpose-built slots for six bottles, teats and even dome tops as well as space for the tube attachments from the Closer to Nature anti-colic pus bottles
- There’s a single push button which glows orange when switched on and goes off when the cycle is finished five minutes later (allow three minutes to cool down)
- And as if that’s not enough, the steriliser contents now stay sterile for a full 24 hours provided the lid remains closed, giving parents the chance to switch it on at bedtime – and remove clean bottles at breakfast time
How to descale your Tommee Tippee Electronic Steriliser:
It is important to descale your steriliser every four weeks to make sure it works efficiently. We recommend using a proprietary descaler which is specifically designed for use in electric sterilisers. These are widely available in stores such as Boots and Mothecare. Always follow the instructions provided with the descaler.
Tommee Tippee has been making life easy for parents and babies for more than 50 years making us one of the UK's longest-established baby brands.
As a responsible manufacturer of baby bottles, feeding products and baby accessories, we are committed to producing BPA free bottles including our Closer To Nature baby bottle range.
Copyright© Tommee Tippee
Jackel International Ltd
0 month - 2 years