- Although complex, it has a high glycemic index score that indicates the ease with which it is digested, thereby overcoming perhaps the biggest hurdle for those who wish to add weight
- Pro-Fuel is a carbohydrate product based on maltodextrin
- If this is you, then adding Pro-Fuel to your protein shake will not only bump up the calories, it will also create a protein-sparing effect to augment muscle gain
- Many people can find times when they need to increase their calorific intake without increasing protein or fat
- Pro Fuel is ideal to add to protein shakes or meals to simply increase calorie intake and can be beneficial in the early stages of Carbohydrate loading for the competitive athlete.
- Any competitive athlete who is subject to extreme dietary variables, e.g
- Pro Fuel is the ideal supplement for anyone who considers themselves hard gainers, struggling to put away extra solid food
- carb depletion, can benefit massively from using Pro-Fuel in the early stages of glycogen repletion
Maltodextrin - Maltodextrin is an easily digestible form of carbohydrate made from natural cornstarch. Maltodextrin is the preferred carbohydrate used in energy foods due to its solubility, low taste profile, and quick absorption.
Servings per container: 36
Serving size: 2 scoops (50g)
Nutritional Information per 2 scoops (50g)
Carbohydrate 47.5g (of which sugars 0g)
Those on a gluten free diet
Pro Fuel is Aspartame free.
CNP Professional have one major objective; to bring you the highest quality, most effective formulas built to deliver! A dual approach has been implemented to demonstrate our commitment to both customers and the sports supplement industry as a whole. First, education is crucial and will be disseminated through magazines, support literature and our technical helpline. Second, CNP Professional will introduce exciting and innovative new products of the highest quality into the market place only when supported by science.
CNP Professional, formed by athletes and scientists so that you get the knowledge and the know how!"
A former national bodybuilding champion, Kerry Kayes is the backbone of British bodybuilding. He has been involved in the nutrition industry for many years & his dietary expertise has established him as 'the man in the know' to professional bodybuilders worldwide. His personal investment in the sport is limitless: sponsoring national championships & local shows alike. However, his investment is not only financial, demonstrated by the many hours he spends preparing & advising bodybuilders he makes no distinction - this is his life, this is his love.
Safe to use for both men and women.
Safe to use for those subject to IOC drug testing.
© 2009 CNP Professional Limited
CNP Professional Limited