Colclough Sedgley 8648 footed cup and saucer.
Colclough china footed tea cup and saucer believed to be pattern Sedgley 8648. The teacup has a transfer pattern of pale green flowers and brown and green leaves and buds all around outside. Also has a gold edging to base, handle and rim.
- The Colclough mark is printed on the underside of the cup, along with Bone China Made in England
- Patt no 8648
- The saucer has green flowers, leaves and buds entwined around the outside edge and also has gold edging around the outside rim
- Bears the mark Colclough Bone China, Made in England on the underside of saucer
- In general good condition with only minor wear to the gilding
- The teacup measures approx 3 1/2 inches (9cm) in diameter and 3 inches (8cm) in height
- The saucer measures approx 5 1/2 inches (13cm) in diameter
- Weight of the cup and saucer unpackaged is approx 265g
- Dimensions: 3