- Flip the tricks in style with this performance skateboarding shoe from DC
- The Cole Pro features a lace-up leather upper with a padded tongue and topline for added protection and comfort
- Beneath, a high-walled rubber sole delivers grip on or off the board this season
- Design Mainline Chris Cole Collection
- No rubber toe
- Logo DC
- Suede upper high strength
- Padded collar and tongue foam for comfort
- Vents for breathability
- Collar foam for heel support
- Cupsole high performance
- Sticky rubber outsole and antiabrasive
- Footprint exclusive multifunction for grip and durability
Outer Material: Leather
Inner Material: Textile
Sole: Gum Rubber
Material Composition: Suede
Shoe Width: D mens_us
Material: lining in textile, sole in rubber, upper in leather
In 1994, DC created a line of shoes specifically for skateboarders with a mission to make a significant change in skateboard shoe style and elevate skateboarding performance to the highest level. That mission grew to create a brand that forever changed the face of action sports.
Today, DC stands as a global brand whose product line has expanded to include men’s, women’s and kids’ skateboarding and lifestyle shoes, apparel, snowboards, snowboard boots, outerwear and accessories.
As one of the cornerstones of its marketing strategy, DC has built a world-class team of professional skateboarding, snowboarding, and motocross athletes that exemplify and enhance DC’s brand, develop its signature products, and support its promotional efforts.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission—to be the most sought after skate driven action sports brand.
14 years - 99 years