- Colgate Cavity Protection is clinically proven to strengthen teeth and repair weak spots before cavities start
- It contains fluoride to help fight cavities on teeth surfaces and exposed roots, and leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean
- Fluoride helps fight cavities on teeth and roots
- Strengthens teeth
- Cleans teeth thoroughly
- Great refreshing taste
- Cavity-fighting protection
- Clinically proven
- Great mint taste
- Great regular-flavor paste or winter-fresh gel
- ADA seal of acceptance
Active Ingredients: Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/fluoride ion)
Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, water, glycerin, sorbitol, sodium lauryl sulfate, cellulose gum, flavor, tetrapotassium pyrophosphate, sodium saccharin
As with all fluoride toothpastes, keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Indications: Helps protect against cavities.
Directions: Brush thoroughly at least twice a day. Best after meals or as directed by a dentist or physician.
For children between 2-6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing to minimize swallowing. For children under 2, ask a dentist or physician.
© Colgate Palmolive