- This title features step-by-step photographs, diagrams and clear instructions that will guide you through each stage of your work
- Learn about creative knotwork using thongs and thread, quick and easy stringing, how to show off display beads, mix vintage and modern, incorporate charms, and rescale and design your own patterns
- Whether you're using large glass beads, crystals, or seed beads, using wirework techniques or stitches, making jewellery as gifts or for profit, this book has all the answers.
- Techniques are organized in the order you need them when making a project, from using the right tools and materials to troubleshooting, and finishing tips for neat, professional results - or you can dip in for help with a particular problem
- Just like having an expert on call 24 hours a day - here are the answers to any beading questions or dilemmas you might have
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: