- You might not have time to eat a normal meal, you could just be suffering an afternoon energy low, or you might want something light but satisfying before you go to the gym
- Complan can also provide the nourishment you need when you are off colour or recuperating from illness
- It's fortified with 12 essential vitamins and 6 minerals for health and vitality
- If you lead a busy active life, there are lots of reasons why you might need the nourishment Complan can give you
- It's also a rich source of the essential minerals calcium and iron
- Two servings of Complan are a source of protein, and new Complan+oats not only provides all the goodness of Complan in a cereal but it is also a valuable source of soluble fibre
- Complan is absolutely packed with the good stuff you need
- It provides 50% of your Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of vitamins C, D and E and 25% of the RDA of vitamin A
- Calcium helps towards strong, healthy bones and iron helps maintain physical stamina, strength and mental alertness
Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oil, maltodextrin, sugar, glucose syrup, beetroot powder, flavourings, magnesium sulphate, thickener (xanthan gum) vitamin C, iron sulphate, niacin, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, riboflavin, thiamin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin K, potassium iodate, sodium selenite, sodium molybdate, chromium chloride, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
Suitable for a gluten free diet. Infants below the age of 12 months should only be given Complan under medical supervision. Diabetics should consult their dietician or doctor before including as part of their diet.
Complan Strawberry Nutrition Information
You can drink Complan either hot or cold, whichever you prefer, and because it’s already nutritionally balanced you only need add water. However, add milk if you prefer a richer, creamier taste. Each sachet provides around 250 calories. This is the equivalent to a light meal: 2 sachets are equivalent to a main meal.
Each sachet requires a total of 200ml (1/3 pint) of water or milk, either hot or cold.
Pour some of the water or milk into a large cup or mug and add 1 sachet of Complan.
Mix into a smooth cream with a whisk or fork.
Top up with the remaining water or milk and keep stirring all the time.