- Available in many different forms, from tincture to lozenges, cough elixir to soap and toothpaste
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, Propolis also acts as an anaesthetic and can help relieve the symptoms of cold sores, sore throats, head colds, runny nose and flu
- When it comes to protecting the body from seasonal effects, Propolis products have few equals
- Propolis can also be used as an antioxidant and liver purifier and is also effective in the treatment of hayfever
- Standardised dosage per drop.
Standardised Tincture contains equivalent to 168 mg/g fresh New Zealand propolis in ethanol. Alcohol free contains equivalent to 222mg/g (22%) fresh propolis in a water-soluble propylene glycol base. Double Strength tincture contains equivalent to to 369mg/g (37%) fresh propolis in ethanol. Alcohol free contains equivalent to 444mg/g (44%) fresh propolis in a water-soluable propylene glycol base.
At Comvita, we are on a path to change perceptions of natural health with fresh thinking, scientific knowhow and innovative product delivery. Our difference is our origin, our attitude and point of view.