- The Chuck Taylor All Star high top is the most iconic sneaker in the world, recognized for its unmistakable silhouette, star-centered ankle patch and cultural authenticity
- And like all like the best paradigms, they only get better with time
- Find here the classic colors that have donned it’s canvas upper for generations, all resting on top of a quality vulcanized rubber sole
- It is the sneaker you choose to do whatever you want in
Hi-top sneakers with canvas uppers
- Vintage Converse rubber toe cap and color-contrasting sidewall
- Canvas-lined with lightly padded footbed for comfort
- Rubber outsole
Converse is Sneakers. And Converse is Change. They started on the court and got adopted on the street. They began as a rubber company to make sneakers and boots, and then they found basketball and reinvented the sport.
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star sneaker became the court sneaker; it stood for the game. From there they moved into other sports with new sneaker silhouettes like the Pro Leather, the Star Player, and the Weapon. The Star Chevron showed up and became another Converse symbol. And just when we seemed to be destined for athletes only – something happened.
Endorsed by basketball legend 'Chuck Taylor' the All Star was first launched in 1917 and remains the best selling sports shoe ever!.
14 years - 99 years