- And again an All-Star Chuck is the only way the original Converse
- The original basketball shoe is now defined as a stylish modern-day fashion staple! The All Star® Core HI from Converse® is a great complement to any casual ensemble
- Durable canvas upper
- Lace-up front with metallic eyelets
- Canvas lining and a cushioned footbed provides hours of comfort
- Original rubber toe box and toe guard, tonal sidewall trim and All Star® heel patch
- Signature Converse® rubber outsole
Color: Red Can (Red) Model: AS HI 3J232 Standard Chucks children
Outer Material: Canvas
Inner Material: textile.
Classic Canvas upper.
Rubber sole and toe cap.
Converse is Sneakers. And Converse is Change. They started on the court and got adopted on the street. They began as a rubber company to make sneakers and boots, and then they found basketball and reinvented the sport.
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star sneaker became the court sneaker; it stood for the game. From there they moved into other sports with new sneaker silhouettes like the Pro Leather, the Star Player, and the Weapon. The Star Chevron showed up and became another Converse symbol. And just when we seemed to be destined for athletes only – something happened.
4 years - 13 years